WELCOME TO GOOD HOMESTAY!
Good Homestay Limited has been a homestay agency since 2014. We look after the best interests of both host families and students by keeping everyone well informed and by offering useful tips. Our information is based on our own experiences of having been homestay students in Auckland.
MORE ABOUT GOOD HOMESTAY
- Assisting students from Asia (primarily Japan, Thailand and Korea) and South America
- Majority of students are over 18 years' old
- Typically, Short-term stays (2-6 weeks)
- Offer useful tips and advice to both host families and International students
- 24 Hours Emergency Contact for peace of mind
Most of our students are over 18 years old English language or Tertiary students attending schools in the CBD. We also help people from Japan who wish to do a combination of study, work and explore this beautiful country of New Zealand. We ensure that the homestay experience is a positive and memorable encounter for both you and your student. It is a unique opportunity to open your home to a rewarding experience. If this is something you believe in, we would be glad to welcome you on board!
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
- Read the "Homestay Guidelines".
- [ Download the Guidelines from here or display on the browser ]
- Complete the "Registration Form".
- [ Download the Form from here ]
- Complete the "Vetting Request and Consent Form".
- ※ All Adults over 18 residing in the home need to be vetted
- [ Download the Form from" here ]
Initial House Visit
- It is an opportunity to meet in person.
- We will contact you once we find a suitable candidate